With Blue Golia Plus KN system, it is possible to sand and distress the floor and make dry maintenance. For floor oiling, you only need to buy the specific product for the parquet to be treated, because the kit also includes the pad drive disc and one specific Wool Pad for oiling.
The system can be connected to a remote vacuum cleaner. An on-board suction assembly for Blue Golia Plus KN is also avalable.
Blue Golia Plus KN system equipment:
- a single disc machine Blue Golia Plus KN – 230 V – 50 Hz (with King 2 NEB* Planetary Disc, one set of 4 NEB* backing discs Ø150 mm for King 2 NEB* Planetary Disc, one set of suction hoses, cable extension 10 m long and dust skirt)
- a pad drive disc
- 4 intermediate pads Ø150 mm
- n. 25 discs Ø150 mm (8700 ceramic, grit 50)
- 60 discs Ø150 mm (2812 siaral x, grit 60)
- 60 discs Ø150 mm (2812 siaral x, grit 100)
- 10 sandscreens Ø407 mm (2790 sianet, grit 120)
- 4 discs Ø150 mm (7241 siacarbon, grit 240)
- 1 set of n. 4 NEB* steel brushes
- 1 set of n. 4 NEB* Tynex brushes – grit 46
- 1 wool pad (407×5 mm)
- 6 KT floor pad Ø430 mm (white)
*NEB (New hExagonal Block) is a special hooking system that allows fast and secure fastening of various interchangeable accessories